8 Week Makeup & Mentorship Course
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING
Instructor: Sophia Perez
Course Begins/Ends: Tuesday, April 18th - Tuesday June 6th
Time: Meeting every TUESDAY 6:00pm-9:30pm.
Where: Glamorous Looks Studio: 15474 NW 77th CT, Miami Lakes, FL, 33016
SEATS ARE LIMITED TO 8 STUDENTS PER COURSE!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Proper makeup Sanitation
- Breaking the ice with clients
- Setting up for a client
- Skin preparation
- Understanding skin types
- Brow shaping
- Color matching foundations
- Cream and powder contour
- Contouring and highlighting
- Creating a long lasting base
- Highly requested soft glam
- Matte Smokey eyeshadow technique
- Glitter Smokey eyeshadow technique
- Bridal Makeup look
- Smokey Wing Liner
- Lash Application
- Flawless long lasting base
- Marketing yourself on social media
- Growing a clientele
- Charging more for your work
- 8-weekly 3 hour classes
- Glamorous looks starter kit
- End of course makeup certification
- Eligible to join the GLS team
This course is made for an aspiring artist who wants to take their makeup artistry and make it their career. This is an intermediate level course and you must have a standard makeup kit or some knowledge in doing others makeup.
- A non-refundable deposit of $190 is required to enroll and reserve your spot in the course. This deposit SECURES your spot in the course, and covers the cost of materials and certificate of completion. After this deposit is paid, you will be emailed from Glamorouslooksbysophy@gmail.com after 1-4 business days confirming that you have been added to the course.
- Deposit of $190 upfront to secure course and then $125 weekly. Payments are processed at the beginning of each class. Zelle or cash payments ONLY.
- Pay class in FULL.
A welcome email including the address and directions will be sent out to all students upon submission of this deposit within two weeks before class begins.
Please direct all questions to: Glamorouslooksbysophy@gmail.com
Disclaimer: This course you will receive a Certification. This course is NOT meant to substitute a state board cosmetology program, licensing, or curriculum.